We couldn’t have done any of this without you.
Thank you for being a part of Treats Unleashed in 2017.
Thanks to your generous donations and support of our activities and events in 2017, 100+ community shelters, rescues and non-profit organizations received more than $34,000 and 25,000 pounds of nutritious pet food that made a big difference in the lives of pets in our community
These efforts provided:
- nutritious meals for pregnant moms and babies;
- healthy meals for pets whose families needed a helping hand;
- special diets for ill or senior cats and dogs;
- support for spay/neuter projects to reduce the number of unwanted and homeless dogs and cats;
- increased awareness for adoptable cats and dogs waiting at rescues and shelters for their FOREVER HOMES; and
- Much more!
All of us at Treats Unleashed thank you for caring about cats and dogs who need a “helping paw” to find their happily ever after. Together we are making a difference in the lives of pets in our community, and, with your help, we are looking forward to doing even more in 2018!
Teresa, Owner & Founder
By the numbers!
- Columbia Pet Expo Unleashed, which donated all proceeds – $3,500 – to No Kill Columbia’s Spay & Neuter Project!
- St. Louis’ Largest Pet Easter Egg Hunt that benefited St. Louis Bulldog Rescue – total was $3,379!
- Food donations totaling more than 25,000 pounds!
- Spotlight Organization donations of $20,617 in 2017 – making a BIG difference, one treat at a time!
- Meet & Greets showcasing adoptable pets – 95 events
- Treat Truck events – 50+ between March and November
- First Annual Gingerbread Doghouse Raffle at each shop – $1959 total
- Holiday and Santa Photos – $2,273
- Adoption Partnership Programs – This year, 10 rescues and shelters partnered with us; through this program, each has the opportunity to receive quarterly donations for each one of their pet adoptions.
- More than 100 non-profits in 2017 received donations of gift cards, treats and baskets that totaled more than $3,750.
- Some of the 100+ area groups that received much needed funds included Great Plains SPCA, Puppies with Purpose, Helping Strays, Scottish Terrier Rescue, Paws 4 Autism, Mizzou Vet school, STL Pet Rescue, Midwest Animal RESQ, Helping Strays, Columbia, IL, American Eskimo of STL, Retrievers & Friends, Foundry Art Centre, Wayside Waifs, CASA (Jackson Co.), Central Aussie Rescue, Support Dogs, Inc., APA, Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital, The Grooming Project, STLCO K9 unit, KC REGAP, STL Ovarian Cancer Awareness, Sunrise Senior Living, Midwest Pug Rescue, Retrievers and Friends STL, Haven House, Wayside Waifs, Bowties for Babies, Purrfect Pets OP/KC, Rose Brooks, Hope 4 Paws Rescue, Girls on the Run, St. Louis Children’s NICU, STL Senior Dog Project, PALS Pets, Stepping Stone Bully Rescue, Boone County Animal Care, Serendipity German Shepherd Dog Rescue, Tenth Life Cats, Kitty City Kansas City, STL Bulldog Rescue, Second Chance Corgi Rescue, Love A Golden, Bi-State Pet Food Pantry, Chain of Hope, NO Kill Columbia Spay Neuter Project, Rose Brooks, Needy Paws, Columbia Second Chance, Central Missouri Humane Society, ARFFMO, Animal House Cats, Open Door, Five Acres, Got Your Six Support Dogs, Companions Forever Rescue, Everything Greyt, Friends of KC Animals and many more!