We’re ready for fall! How about you?
In September, we are shining the spotlight on Rose Brooks, an emergency shelter in the greater Kansas City area. Rose Brooks provides over 57,000 safe nights a year for individuals and their family pets.
Rose Brooks Center is about saving lives. They not only protect hundreds of adults, children and their pets who need their emergency shelter to escape life-threatening abuse, but thousands of families in the community who need support and resources.
Spotlight treats are just 95¢ each, and 100% of the proceeds will be donated to this amazing organization that provides a safe place where families and pets can stay together.
- Emergency Shelter – Providing a safe sanctuary where individuals, families, and pets are welcomed, wrapped in support, and can begin to heal.
- Project SAFE® – Ending of the cycle of domestic violence by providing therapy and support to children and teens dealing with violence at home or in their own relationships.
- Children’s Programs – Offering a wide variety of services to support the emotional and physical well-being of children who are healing from domestic violence.
- Economic Advocacy – Helping survivors find safe, affordable housing and gain economic stability to build safe homes, free from violence.
- Pet Shelter – We have a wonderful pet shelter that with state-of-the art kennels for dogs, cats, and other family pets.
- Rose Brooks Center Bridge Program® – Serving patients experiencing domestic violence in the safety of local hospitals and clinics.
- Court Advocacy – Advocating for and guiding survivors through complex court systems.
Your support helps to protect thousands of individuals and families throughout the KC community to escape violent homes.