The kids are back to school. The weather is either too hot or too wet. And now mom’s shoes are starting to look like a lot of fun?!?
Here are a few easy-to-do ideas to keep your pet busy.
- A little peanut butter, Forsta Dog treats or a classic Treats Unleashed biscuit are perfect for stuffing a Kong.
- Toppl treat toys with kibble, peanut butter or cheese get dogs up and moving around – you can even use as a slow feeder so you can finish your morning coffee!
- Tizzi toys hold half of a Mutter Butter soft bite and keep even the biggest puppy busy! Stuff a small piece of cheese stick in the Tizzi and your dog will not stop until every bit is finished.
- Antlers and other all-natural chews also work great on the days when you can’t get outside and play.
- To add a bit of “nose work” to your dog’s day, hide some of these enrichment toys around the house for her to find!