1st Ever! All-American Apple Pie Eating Contest for Pooches!
Don’t miss this star-spangled event at our Des Peres location
on Saturday, July 2, between 10 a.m. -11:30 a.m.!
How fast can your dog eat a slice of homemade apple pie? No forks or spoons allowed, but paws are!
This is an event for every All-American Apple pie-loving pup! The Apple Pie Eating Contest is your dog’s chance to have fun; snarf down a great slice of pet-friendly pie; and possibly win a great prize basket! Plus, there will be a custom “kissing photo booth” designed by our friends at PETraits by Erika, for unique photos of you and your pooch! And all for a good cause – the $5 registration fee benefits our Spotlight Organization for July!
Bring your four-legged and two-legged family members, friends, and other pet lovers for some star-spangled fun!
2016 RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All-American Apple Pie Eating Contest for Pooches will be held at our Des Peres shop on Saturday, July 2, beginning at 10 am and continuing until 11:30 am.
- Entry fee is $5 per dog. Each registered pet will be automatically entered in a drawing for a Prize Basket. All proceeds will benefit our July Spotlight Organization.
- There are three weight classes – small dogs, 20 lbs. and under; medium dogs, 50 lbs. and under; and large dogs, over 50 lbs.
- Each participant will be individually timed on how long it takes him/her to eat one slice of pie. All times will be recorded and the fastest time in each weight class will win a grand prize basket. Dogs with the second and third best finishing times in each weight class will receive a certificate for two dozen of our classic treats!
- Patriotic, flag, red, white and blue, and star-spangled attire is encouraged, but not required!
- The decision of the judges is final.
Click here to register online. Online registration closes at midnight on July 1. Registration at the store on the day of event will be $6 per dog, cash only please.