Are you unsure about which food is best for your pet? Worried about the ingredients in your pet’s food? These questions and more will be answered during Treats Unleashed’s “Pet Foods 101” seminars, presented by Teresa Miller, owner and founder of Treats Unleashed and Cooper.
Teresa will discuss:
- The ingredients in your pet’s food as well as why Treats Unleashed does not carry foods that contain corn, soy or wheat, by-products, or chemical preservatives,
- The importance of reading and understanding food labels,
- How the pet food industry is regulated,
- Ways to improve digestive functions and decrease the chances of food allergies,
- Steps to begin a rotational diet,
- Grain vs. grain-free vs. raw diets, and
- The benefits of nutritional supplements.
“At Treats Unleashed, our goal is to provide healthy food options for pet via foods, treats and quality products,” said Teresa. “I look forward to seeing you at Pet Foods 101.”
Tuesday, March 19, from 6-7 pm, at our Oakville shop – call 314.845.2000 to reserve your spot today!
Thursday, April 25, from 6-7 pm, at our Chesterfield shop – call 636.536.5900 today to reserve your spot!